Tuesday, November 11, 2008

1.34am in da morning


i've just finish studying imr554..euh..my brain compact n tight..another 1 day to go but i feel like blinking of letters surrounding my eye sight.gahaha..(urm..) i haven't eat anything yet from 3pm until just now.act, i try 2 save budget.my 30bucks was flew at P.O coz i need to renew my L licence..sengal..haha..but dat's not wat i am thinking rite now.. there's sumthing else. it about money.yes, money a.k.a penny a.k.a dollars a.k.a bukcs a.k.a $..huhu..i need much money to use rite now,there're a lot that i need to pay n to have.suddenly in dat situation, i just received a call from my fren just now n of coz about money crazy.haha.he's offering me a partime job which i could afford around 2kilo per month if struggle.is it true, u? at da early conversation, i just dengaq tak dengaq, coz humm..maybe lost interest as my stomach continuesly vibrato.kekeke..but as i heard 2kilo and da plan strategies, n how its going to work, at the same time persuade myself to listen even hungry, i found dat there sumthing dat i should try n give myself a try for this partime job.my brain start thinking and analyzing da chances dat i could find by doing dis bisnes.uhuh, but watte hell of this bisnes all about? hoho..i pun tak tau sepenuhnye g, but i will get da details next week n tgkla, lau jalan ke tak.gahaha..um.. dat is an issue.bla..bla..bla..another issue, i'll have da sem break starting dis weekend until end of december..but me still dun have a specific plan to do, but of coz to work..but where at? Genting? Pd? or just join my fren bisnes? i just dunno..if only i am rich, hehee..n my sis also said dat they will go 2 langkawi early of december..wa..nak ikot..mane satu neh.. make money or lost money? hohoho..suddenly my words jem..uhuh..sengal...pape pon..money isnt anything but anything need money..am i rite crowds? hoho, cm crowds sgt..;p..
k la 4 now n da...~

No comments: